RCO Tractor Sales and Service, 512-535-6862

Texas Sales Tax Ag & Timber Exemption Info and Form

Beginning Jan. 1, 2012, a Texas resident claiming an exemption from sales tax on the purchase of agricultural equipment is required to have a Texas Agriculture and Timber Exemption Registration Number (Ag/Timber Number).


Apply here (start with Sign Up if a first time user):

Please register with the state prior to purchasing your tractor, and provide us a copy of the "confirmation letter" that will be issued to you so that we may fulfill your order for tax exempt farm equipment in compliance with state law.

This change affects in-state Texas buyers only. If you are purchasing your tractor from outside the state of Texas you are subject to the laws of your state and RCO Tractor is not obligated to collect sales tax from you.

Sales & Service 512-535-6862
Contact Us

© Copyright 2017 RCO Tractor, Inc. All rights reserved.